Peregrine Supply Co.
Bonsai Citrus Candle
Lightly scented, made with a coconut soy wax blend, these wooden wick candles are the perfect way to add a little hygge to your day.
This scent was one of the first to appear in our line-up, and has remained a favourite ever since. Bright and fruity tones of grapefruit, ginger and bergamot and supported by a strong base of sandalwood and amber, leading to a soft, sophisticated blend.
Candles are 12oz
WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT IT?
- Wooden wicks make a gentle crackling sound while burning
- Our wicks are eco-friendly and clean burning, these hand-crafted Wooden Wicks are made from fruit trees sourced in the USA from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills
- Our candles are lightly scented with essential oils
- Each 12oz candle will burn for approximately 50 hours
- Our candles are made in rocks glasses so when you're done burning them you can repurpose the vessel
If you're new to Wooden wicks they require a little bit of care than traditional wicks.
For best results prior to burning your candle ensure that the wick has been trimmed to 1/8''. The first burn is your most important burn, make sure you let that candle burn until it has a full melt pool. That means the melted wax touches the edges, this should take about 2 hours. We recommend always burning your candle to achieve a full melt pool, this will help you to avoid tunnelling!
Wooden wicks need to be trimmed after burning, allow your candle to cool completely before trimming the wick. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, and never leave them unattended