Peregrine Supply Co.
Tea Tree & Lavender Shaving Cream
Formulated to easily lather right in the container, with either a brush, or just your hands! Our new Shaving Creams offer an exceptionally close and smooth shave, every time.
Lanolin offers great protection for sensitive skin from razor burn and irritation, while natural "silicones", derived from Olive Oil, lend superior lubrication and glide to your shave. The result is an effortless shave that leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and comfortable.
What's awesome about it?
- Easily create rich, thick lather with either a brush, or your hands. The Shaving Creams lather up directly in the container, and wash easily from your brush and razor for easy clean-up.
- Lanolin offers great protection for sensitive skin, and can help prevent razor burn, redness or irritation before it happens. Vitamin B-5 and Allantoin promote healing and keep skin hydrated & itch-free.
- Natural "Silicones", derived from Olive Oil, lubricate and offer another layer of protection for skin, without clogging pores, or feeling heavy on skin. After shaving, the Natural Silicones leave skin feeling super-soft and comfortable. These silicones are also not derived from petroleum, instead using renewable sources (Olives!)
- Dry skin is no more! Powerful ingredients like Oat Extracts help skin to better retain moisture, meaning that itch, dryness and flaky skin are a thing of the past.
- 100%-free from harsh or damaging detergents or synthetic ingredients that can dry your skin out and cause sensitivity, ingrown hairs and more.
Shave Brush- Thoroughly wet your brush and begin lathering the soap in the container. Add more water, a few drops at a time, until desired lather is reached. Apply lather to face and shave normally.
With Hands- Scoop a small amount of soap with your fingers, and rub between your palms to lather, adding more water as needed. Apply to your face in a circular motion to promote lathering, and shave as normal.